Welcome to The ‘new’ Yoga Sanctuary…what I’m lovingly calling, Lotus Rising.
Only through the mud does the lotus flower rise up, untouched by the muck, to bloom.
Together, we rise up from the muck of the last two years, ready to bloom once again, knowing that fully, in the heart of our heart, we remain untouched and pure.
I’m thrilled to announce that in the summer of 2022, July through September, a new bloom is rising and unfolding, one petal at a time… the ‘new’ Yoga Sanctuary… your yoga home.
We share with you our mission statement that guides our offerings:
This is a sanctuary for restorative practices. As such, our values are:
- Yoga practice is for all bodies and we aim to make our classes assessible for most everyone
- We aim to build community and a sense of belongingness
- We create a safe environment for you to find your own inner sanctuary residing in the heart of your heart.
- Yoga comprises more than our physical body. We acknowledge and aim to offer classes and workshops that support restoring balance in the astral/subtle body of vitality and energy as well as the causal body of our mind.
The ‘new’ format is simple. This summer, as you sign up for your class series, you are signing up for all the yoga classes offered, from Jenn, as well as Brooke, Crystal, Gloria and Sue. Attend your one class per week, or attend as many classes as you can fit in, time permitting. It’s up to you!
More classes are being offered through the coming months as we continue making changes and accommodations for this new way of practicing at The Yoga Sanctuary.
Planned classes are (and subject to change):
- Tuesday 3:30-5pm (can be available online via Zoom)
- Tuesday 6-7:30pm
- Wednesday 6-7:30pm
- Thursday 11-noon (can be available online via Zoom)
- Saturday 9-10am
Stay up-to-date with the evolving calendar: https://www.thewisdomsanctuary.com/calendar
With deep appreciation,
Jenn (+ Brooke, Crystal, Gloria & Sue)
Director of The Yoga Sanctuary
Jyotishi – Vedic Astrologer
Yoga Teacher E-RYT500
Ayurvedic Wellness Coach
In the modalities I share, I enable others to find and use their own tools such as awareness of movement, breath, sensation and thought to move beyond this denser place of mental clutter, belief, judgment and opinion to a deeper, more peaceful and lighter sense of ‘I’. It is from this place where we begin to co-participate with our life circumstances and experiences to live in a more authentic, peaceful way, birthing our ‘Yes’, and generously sharing this authenticity in our community.
Huntington, West Virginia